One of the most traditional premises in our city is Can Joan de s’Aigo, the famous chocolatier. Everyone knows that in mid-afternoon long queues form to taste the homemade pastries, chocolates and ice-creams there. Currently, the company has two establishments: one in Calle de C’an SanÇ and the other in CalleBaró de Santa María delSepulcre
But the original premises, founded in 1700, was in CalleFiol. Many people still remember it with the mosaic which is now carefully preserved in CalleCanÇ’s local. The removal of the mosaic took place in 1977 due to the dilapidated state of the original building.